CLARINDA TENNIS CLUB – SENIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS
ENTRIES CLOSE 11th NOVEMBER 2015
The 2015 Senior Club Championships will be held as detailed below.
Sunday 15th November – from 9am Men’s singles & doubles.
Saturday 21st November – from11am Ladies singles & doubles & rest of Mens matches.
Sunday 22nd November – from 9am all unfinished matches & finals
Sunday 6th December – if required
Open events – Sections 1 Juniors Only
Graded events- No Juniors
Open events – All sections
Graded events – B Special & lower
*Matches will commence at 9am and continue until finished. (11am on Saturday 21st November)
*Events with small entry numbers may be combined or cancelled.
*Entry fee: $5 per person for 1 event, $8 for 2 events, $10 for 3 events (to be paid with entry form or you will not be included)
*Entries to be put in safe under kitchen window – with entry fee. Or given to Cory on Wednesday 11th November at the club between 7:30pm and 8:30pm.
*Match times will be emailed out and also put on the window at the clubhouse on Friday 13th November.
1. All finals will be played on Sunday 22nd November. Weather permitting.
2. All events will be an 8 game set with a 7 point tie-breaker at 7 all.
3. Semi finals and Finals will be the best of 3 sets with a 10 point tie breaker if it is 1 set all. Open Events Only.
4. In the event of inclement weather and matches having to be rescheduled, all players must be available to play when asked to do so by the tournament committee. Failure to comply will result in elimination from the event.
5. All players are asked to be at the courts half an hour before their scheduled match so that events can run smoothly and each round can start on time.
6. To promote a smoothly running event, players should be available at all times.
7. The decision of the tournament committee is final in all instances.
8. New balls will be on each court at the start of the day and additional new balls will be supplied for major finals.