CLARINDA TENNIS CLUB – SENIOR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS
ENTRIES CLOSE 20th NOVEMBER 2017
The 2017 Senior Club Championships will be held as detailed below.
First Rounds – From Thursday 23rd to Sunday 26th November
Other Rounds – From Thursday 30th November to Sunday 2nd December
Finals – Sunday 17th December
Open events – Sections 1 Juniors Only
Graded events- No Juniors
Open events – All sections
Graded events – B Special & lower
*Events with small entry numbers may be combined or cancelled.
*Entry fee: $5 per person per event (to be paid with entry form or you will not be included)
*Entries to be put in safe under kitchen window – with entry fee.
Or given to Cory Hall – 0418 489 588.
*Match times will be emailed out and also put on the window at the clubhouse on Wednesday 22nd November.
1. All finals will be played on Sunday 17th December. Weather permitting.
2. All events will be an 8 game set with a 7 point tie-breaker at 7 all.
3. Semi finals and Finals will be the best of 3 sets with a 10 point tie breaker if it is 1 set all. Open Events Only.
4. In the event of inclement weather and matches having to be rescheduled, all players must be available to play when asked to do so by the tournament committee. Failure to comply will result in elimination from the event.
5. All players are asked to be at the courts half an hour before their scheduled match so that events can run smoothly and each round can start on time.
6. To promote a smoothly running event, players should be available at all times.
7. The decision of the tournament committee is final in all instances.
8. New balls will be on each court at the start of the day and additional new balls will be supplied for major finals.